BARNES & QUINCY
Buchheim Dore GbR
20357 Hamburg , Germany
tel: 0049 (0) 176 569 322 52
Owner: Buchheim Dore GbR
1. The deliveries, services and offers of the vendor shall be provided exclusively on the basis of
these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offers in the catalogue, in prospects and similar products shall be subject to change and non-
binding even with regard to prices. The vendor shall be bound to special offers for a period of 30
3. The client/buyer shall be bound to his order for two weeks. Orders must be confirmed by the
vendor to be legally effective. Confirmation may be provided by phone, fax, e-mail or post. If the
vendor does not reject the confirmation within two weeks of receiving it, the order shall be deemed
4. The order shall be placed formlessly by phone, fax, e-mail or in our online shop. However, we
shall not guarantee the correctness of the delivery for any order made by phone.
5. When the new price lists/catalogues are published, all previous prices shall not longer be valid.
All prices are in euros.
6. All Prices include tax, plus shipping costs.
7. Right of withdrawal
You may withdraw from your contractual acceptance in writing (for instance, by letter, fax or e-
mail) or withdraw your acceptance through returning the goods within a month, without having to
cite any reason. The respective time period shall begin at the earliest upon receipt of separate
written cancellation instructions and not before the goods have been received. For fulfilling the
conditions for withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the written withdrawal or dispatch the goods
within the specified period. The withdrawal must be directed to:
Barnes & Quincy
Buchheim Dore GbR
Consequences of withdrawal
In the case of an effective withdrawal, goods provided by both sides must be returned. If you cannot
return the goods you received or can only return some of them or all of them in a deteriorated
condition, you must insofar compensate us for any possible loss in value. In the case of
surrendering the goods, this shall not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to
their being tested as would have been possible, for example, in a shop. Furthermore, you shall be
able to avoid the obligation to compensate for the value of the goods by refraining from using them
as if they were your property and avoiding doing anything that would influence their value. Goods
that can be sent by parcel must be sent back (at our costs and risk). Goods that cannot be sent by
parcel shall be collected from you. You must fulfil your obligations to reimburse payments within
30 says after sending your declaration of withdrawal. Special fabrications, which also include goods
produced in accordance with customer requirements, may not be returned.
8. We are not liable for colour differences on the website - this does not constitute an error on our
part which would require a replacement. Colour deviations are primarily caused by colour settings
on the monitors.
9. Pursuant to Section 28 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), we would hereby
like to draw your attention to the fact that data required within the framework of processing
business transactions shall be processed and stored in electronic data processing equipment in
accordance with Section 33 of the BDSG. Personal data shall naturally be treated confidentially.
10. We do our utmost to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, and consequently reserve the right to
make partial deliveries. The vendor may reject making deliveries or subsequent deliveries if this
would require unreasonable expense. In this case the client shall be entitled to withdraw from the
contract. There shall only be a right to compensation for losses suffered due to delay, poor delivery
or failure to deliver if this is caused by gross negligence on the part of the vendor. The right to
reduction of the purchase price shall remain unaffected.
11. The delivery and payment conditions are detailed in the order form.
12. The goods shall remain our property until full payment has been made.